The engagement of this project has ended
Do you want to receive an email when news items are posted?
June 2021 Camden Newsletter
The next edition of our Camden Newsletter has now been published. In the newsletter you can find an update about our progress in Camden as well as how to find out more information about the project.
Also in the newsletter are details about some of the projects we've been involved in around Camden.
Please click here to view the June 2021 Newsletter .
24/7 track-level works in Camden Cutting during the summer railway closure - from 17 July to 31 August.
• Works at track-level within SCS worksite, between Parkway and Mornington Street bridge;
• Ground anchors installation day and night, 7 days a week, into the north and south abutments of the railway bridge;
• Equipment and materials to be moved across the tracks day and night using rail-road vehicles;
• Noise mitigation in place and will monitor the works day and night to ensure we remain within the noise limits;
• New site access from Mornington Street bridge from mid-August
Posted on 24th June 2021
by HS2 in Camden